Monday, May 8, 2017

Every Dog Has His Day

Today I have a tip for my readers:  when ordering  a pizza, adding more meat and extra cheese makes a much tastier pizza.  If Dominos needs a spokesdog, I will work for pizza.  I am also a very cute mascot.

As you may have guessed, I am having a good day around the homestead.  Okay, maybe I live in a small town and we have no farm animals.  I think they would be fun to play with.  I live in a house that is next to a 5 lane highway so I do find it interesting to watch the cars from the big window in the living room.

As usual, I was thinking about philosophical things.  I was contemplating the amount of time between Easter and Halloween - 2 holidays that involve gift giving for dogs around here.  I have decided that it is entirely too long  to wait.  Therefore,  I am declaring  July 15 as Dog Appreciation Day. It is about half way between the aforementioned holidays.  The humans have a Mothers Day and a Fathers Day.  It is about time we dogs have a day.  In fact, the humans know we should have a day.  I am sure everyone has heard the expression, every dog has his day.  I have now specified the day - July 15.

Demon Flash Bandit




2 comments: