Wednesday, June 28, 2017

We love Johnny Depp Here

Angel Zoom Smokey and humom want to state that both of them are still  fans of Johnny Depp.  He is not a washed up loser.  He has more talent in his thumb than president whose name I will not say has in his entire body.  Obviously Depp has no plans to hurt president no name who is surrounded by secret service body guards.  Likewise, Depp is surrounded by fans.  I have no idea how much a bullet costs, but no name is not worth the cost of a bullet.  I use the words no name because i think he has trademarked his name and this dog isn't planning to be sued by no name.

I have kept quiet until now, but with his overreaction, it is time for me to be honest with my readers.  No name mentioned rigging the election, and he did.  He won because his supporters did not count the dog votes.  I won that election by a landslide.  I am also much nicer.  I do not run around writing nasty things about the humans.  No name cannot be trusted because he has no pets.  I don't know how the humans could vote for a man with no pets.  This proves that I should be President Demon Flash Bandit.

Demon Flash Bandit



3 comments:

  1. Oh Demon ...... You SHOULD be President!! The whole world would be better off, aye?? I'm with you. How could anyone vote for a man with no pets??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better to be off.
    www.dogshunt.com

    ReplyDelete